Friday, December 28, 2012

Almond Nutella Hot Chocolate

Hope you had a very merry Christmas! This year was baby girls first of many and we had so much fun watching her unwrap presents. What can I say? Santa was pretty good to her! But Santa was good to me too.... I can't wait to try out these cookbooks!



And he left me this goodie in my stocking! So naturally I had to make some hot chocolate with it because my  motto is to put Nutella into as many things as possible.



...or just eat it plain, with my finger. That works too.



Almond Nutella Hot Chocolate
Recipe from: Shannon, ikneadtobake
Serves: 1

1 1/2 c. almond milk
3 Tbsp Nutella

Directions: In a small saucepan heat almond milk over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Once the almond milk is steaming whisk in the Nutella one tablespoon at a time. Continue to whisk until completely combined. Pour into a serving cup and top with whipped cream.